Wednesday, October 28, 2009

How I Get My Work Day Started

With really, really, deep conversation.

This particular IM conversation started at about 8:10 am.

Rhobie is my co-worker in New York State.

Enjoy!



Matthew: i hate it when I buy a can of mixed nuts


Matthew: and they're mostly peanuts


Rhobie: you and I would be a good pair


Rhobie: I like the peanuts


Rhobie: and hate the rest


Rhobie: hate mixed nuts


Matthew: really???


Rhobie: yes


Matthew: I love the cashews


Matthew: and almonds


Rhobie: oh I like almonds


Rhobie: they are ok


Matthew: I LOVE them


Rhobie: I prefer to dip them in peanut butter though


Rhobie: i do not like cashews unless they are covered in chocolate


Matthew: REALLY???


Matthew: I am amazed by that statement


Rhobie: yes


Rhobie: really


Matthew: what about the brazil nut?


Rhobie: i guess they are ok


Rhobie: I kinda like those


Matthew: I love the texture of those


Rhobie: yes I know exactly what you mean


Matthew: the hazelnuts I could do without


Rhobie: oh I like those


Rhobie: what else is in there


Matthew: omg


Matthew: so really


Matthew: you like everything but cashews


Rhobie: yeah...


Rhobie: I guess


Rhobie: I will avoid cashews at all costs in a mixed nut container


Rhobie: the others I will eat


Rhobie: reluctantly


Rhobie: except for peanuts and almonds


Rhobie: but also - I dont like salt on my nuts


Rhobie: except for on the peanuts


Matthew: really


Matthew: no salt at all?


Matthew: I get the "lightly salted" ones


Matthew: I can't do the overly salted ones


Matthew: they're way too salty


Rhobie: that might be ok....although I really don't like salt on the other nuts


Matthew: well


Matthew: this has been great


Matthew: oh


Matthew: do you like the pecans


Rhobie: only candied in a salad


Matthew: I love nuts in salad


Rhobie: ME TOO


Rhobie: I think that's where they belong


Matthew: in brownies?


Rhobie: yes


Rhobie: love


Rhobie: but tom hates


Matthew: period or just in brownies?


Rhobie: he hates them in brownies and breads and cookies


It's like a brain trust, wouldn't you say?

7 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

TOTALLY.

This must be why you NEVER answer my IM's. You are too busy disecting the can of mixed nuts. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're busy at work tackling those tough issues of your job. Oh wait, you don't work for Planters..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ok, so somehow, I published twice. I don't think it makes it doubly nice, though. So, feel free to delete one of those.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.