Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weight Watchers Results - Week, well, I have no idea at this point

Ok - quick update tonight!

I lost 2.5 more pounds at my WW weigh-in tonight.
Sarah weighed in too and registered a two pound loss.

Our totals:
Matthew lost to date: 25 pounds
Sarah lost to date: 17 pounds

Sarah has totally lost more inches than me at this point. Her "new" clothes are practically falling off of her. She did find out that she is not eating enough for the amount of working out that she's doing. She plans on upping her intake starting Monday. We should really start to see her numbers soar when she starts.

Anyone interested in seeing a progress pic of us? Probably not.

My mom has offered (read: demanded) to keep Celie since she's not feeling well tomorrow and Sarah and I are going to Destin together!! She has a hair appointment, me too - LOL. Her mom is meeting us afterwards and is following us back for a short two-day getaway.

We should have a great weekend. Let's hope my forecast stays accurate!

Talk to you all next week!

2 comments:

Punkin said...

Congrats on the pounds lost this week. I did lose 40 lb. on WW 100 years ago. But I might like to start the gym a few days a week. Only if I have someone to go with me :):):)
I did start my water drinking today, over a gallon.

Marci said...

Great job you guys! You are doing an awesome job!

I would love to see pictures of your progress. It would be a great motivator for me since I am just starting out.

- Marci