Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Celie

This is Celie - obviously. We have several different names for her. Are we the only people that do that? I call her like six different names, same thing with Lilly. She has different names too and she knows all of hers! Here's a list of all the names Celie goes by:

Celie

Sweet Cheeks

Cheety

Cheetaroni

Dude

Dudy-row

Deuteronomy

Phat Girl

P Chop

Pork Chop

Baby Girl

Bad Girl (in a fun, funny way, not in a "you are a baaaaaad girl way.)

Sweets

I think there might be a few more, but I can't remember. Anyway, I snapped this picture a couple weeks ago while at the Beach. Sarah turned it B&W for me. I think it's a framer, whadayathink?


3 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

DAD!!!!! I can't believe you told everyone my names! And what about the name all my friends call me - CeCe. And Celie bug? Or "the bug"

Anonymous said...

I know we do the same thing at our house. (Hence, Cadda' Dog Teener Neener Cadda' Dog Teeny..)I do like the picture and think you could frame it. Nice bokeh.

Anonymous said...

Bokeh (derived from Japanese, a noun boke 暈け, meaning "blurred or fuzzy") is a photographic term referring to the appearance of point of light sources in an out-of-focus area of an image produced by a camera lens using a shallow depth of field.[1] Different lens bokeh produces different aesthetic qualities in out-of-focus backgrounds, which are often used to reduce distractions and emphasize the primary subject.