Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Thoughts

I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be fun to do. Listed below are 25 random thoughts of mine:

  1. Golden Oreos have changed my life.
  2. Self-serving people make me sick.
  3. I'm still proud to be an American.
  4. I'm truly sorry for all the people at work who recently lost their jobs. We've been there and we know how it feels.
  5. Most expensive inauguration to date - how's that for economic stimulation?
  6. I'm pretty sure that if I won the lottery I would buy every TV infomercial product.
  7. Why do people take the liberty of shortening your name without asking?
  8. I want to sit in the middle of a tub of puppies.
  9. Do you ever watch the Duggar's on TLC - I am mesmerized and confused and sad and interested and irritated .
  10. Exercise is overrated - unless you're fat - like me.....I want cake.
  11. Why am I addicted to making bread....actually, why am I addicted to doughs in general?
  12. I need to swiffer the floors, but I really don't want to tonight.
  13. I will be 30 years old in March. Sorta feels weird. Not in the bad way, just now I feel like I'm really an adult.
  14. Kate Gosselin, please, please, please - another hairstyle?
  15. I miss the days of church orchestra, then I realize how grateful I am for my Praise Band.
  16. I cannot eat at Peppers for a really long time - hi there, meet my friend, the toilet.
  17. Sarah has finally reached the point where she has started crying because Celie is almost one. I try to be supportive, but it still makes me laugh.
  18. Celie is a mess. She is divalicious.
  19. Why do I watch A&E's Intervention? It doesn't always end well.
  20. I need new work shoes - a brown and a black, just not on the same shoe.
  21. I'm pretty sure I can eat my weight in bacon.
  22. Giada De Laurentiis makes me want to blow my brains out.
  23. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood.......ha, kidding
  24. I wish I didn't have a yard to maintain.
  25. Dust is an instrument of the devil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha - thanks :)

Alyson said...

Child, do not get me started on the Duggars. Or Kate Gosselin. Or Intervention for that matter.

Anonymous said...

You could be like us, and just not maintain the yard you do have..