Friday, January 30, 2009

More Facebook Fun

Ok, so I totally did the Facebook 25 things incorrectly. I was supposed to write 25 things about me, not 25 things I was thinking. So here they are:

1. I'm difficult to read/know/understand/befriend
2. People typically know where they stand with me
3. I thank God everyday for Chick-fil-a
4. I am the worship leader at my church - shout out to LABC
5. I believe sarcasm is an art
6. If syndication was a drug, I'd be in rehab
7. Music is my passion. Let me rephrase that, good music is my passion
8. People who sing all raspy, breathy and strained make me want to kill myself
9. I have two brands of clothing in my closet - that's it, just two
10. There are two princesses who live with me and I love them more than anything in the whole world
11. I love my family more than I can describe
12. People who passionate about sporting teams to which they have no true affiliation other than regional geography make me sad
13. My work life is ABSURDLY stressful......but I sorta love it
14. I wish I enjoyed reading. I don't. I try. But I can't.
15. I miss my real friends so badly
16. I miss my singing buddies in Pensacola almost as badly
17. You could pour the cheese dip from Cactus Flower all over me for my own enjoyment and my only comment would be, "do you have more chips?"
18. If you're not prepared to hear the truth, by all means, don't ask me if it makes you look fat
19. I love our house and I love that Sarah has perfectly orchestrated it into a home
20. I am terrified by all reptile/amphibians and can cause a great amount of harm to those near me if I spot one
21. Thinking about climbing a ladder gives me diarrhea cramps
22. You can always read my mind by looking at my face
23. Sarah and I have the most fun together - we love to laugh. Well, I love to laugh at her. Her, not so much.
24. Celie has infinitely changed our lives for the better, but dang girl, mommy and daddy don't always want to read "Good Night Gorilla."
25. I am the best/most skilled auto backer-outer.

Ok, well, I still may not have done this correctly. Perhaps I never will. That's ok, happy reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew White you make me laugh--I love you
"Joyce Elaine"

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear a post about who your real friends are.

Anonymous said...

mmm, 10 days later.....