Monday, January 25, 2010

I Cannot Believe....

My brain is only working in short bursts of info these days so what better way to cop out of a "real post" than a list?

I cannot believe...

1) That it's been over a week since I last posted

2) That I suggested Peppers for lunch today

3) That Sarah thinks her new pillow is causing her to have bad dreams

4) That poor Lilly has been injured twice in two months by an over zealous 23 month old

5) That people track children's ages by months until they're two

6) That Celie can barely wear her Easter dress now

7) I'm probably going to have to move this blog to another provider like Wordpress because I get too many spam comments

8) That I haven't been totally obsessed with American Idol this year

9) How mature Celie has become in just a couple of months

10) That no matter how much I get annoyed at a specific blogger listed on Sarah's site, I go back day after day after day

11) That I found one of my favorite choir pieces that's been out of print for so long

12) That I started back on Weight Watchers today

13) That my mother is up in arms about having to work 38 hours this week

14) That my mother's Christmas tree is still up and decorated

15) That I watched a BBQ contest on the Food Network last night and my mouth actually began to salivate

16) The sentences that Celie can put together - isn't she still a baby????

17) That as much as Sarah begged for a Cricut, she's yet to use hers

18) How oily my skin is

19) I just said that

20) That I actually do not miss being on facebook


3 comments:

The Traveling Turtle said...

well, I am using the cricut tonight AND for pary favors. Thank ya'.

How about "not only is the Christmas tree still up and decorated, but the Christmas gift boxes are still in the foyer from a month ago." You forgot that one. :)

And your ear wax issue.

You're welcome.

Punkin said...

I am not up in arms about working, just standing on the concrete floor kills my feet!!! Also I keep my tree up until after January and no excuse about the boxes. Also that you have one of those nice things behind your ear that you won't let me mash:):)

Sarah M. said...

Listen...you leave Sarah alone about the Cricut. She will make excellent use of it in time. Mine is sitting nicely waiting on a craft room...just kidding. It's just waiting on me to get everything back out and turn the guest room into a complete mess.

And I need you to miss facebook. I feel as though you miss so much...