Monday, November 24, 2008

Continuing to be Thankful

I'm so thankful that the AMA (American Music Awards) were on last night. Why? Because I needed a good laugh and NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) provided just that - as did a few others.

NKOTB's performance was a complete and total humiliation. As I sat on the couch, I found myself becoming embarrassed for them. They looked like a bunch of 42 year old dads trying to dance around. I loved it. Some record producer must have been really bored or is secretly on a reality show and NKOTB just doesn't know it yet.

Other humorous points:
Rhianna's dress
Miley Cyrus' performance
Several drunk or high presenters
Christina Aguilera's bangs
Jimmy Kimmel's blatent jabs at the attenders

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Jimmy Kimmel talking about Kanye West and how he's never happy.