Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Childcare warfare

Ok, so I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from a lady who may or may not want to keep Celie when Sarah returns to work. Her husband works with me and I hear him coming down the hall. This could be it people, the answer to our prayers......

Alas, it is not. She has declined the offer. She is a substitute teacher at the school (where she hasn't worked since Nov. - but whatever). I was really really hoping for this one. We're obviously back to square one. Ugh!

This is tricky. We don't need someone for the entire week, just two days. My mom is going to keep her the other three. Maybe that's the problem, people don't want to commit to only two days. Not sure what to do now......I guess we'll keep searching and praying about it.

I think if people were to see Celie they would change their tune.....wouldn't you want to keep the cutest girl in the entire world?

No comments: