Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Matthew I am....like it or not

I have problems. Who doesn't? I have some serious problems.

For example, certain words make me mad. Not swear words (although those are tacky too), but just certain words. Let's take "agreiance". I believe the proper word is "agreement". When I hear people use this word, it makes me really mad.

Certain people make me mad. Have these people ever done anything to me? No. But the fact of who they are and what they're all about makes me mad. I know that I should clearly be seeing someone in the mental health profession, but I'm not. I just get irritated over the stupidest things.

So, for all my blog peeps, I have compiled a list of things I hate. I will soon create one of things I love, so keep coming back. Here we go.....

Things I HATE:
  1. curry
  2. being interrupted
  3. people who think they can sing really really well but can't
  4. old school mentality at work
  5. resistance to change
  6. parents who don't discipline
  7. children who don't listen
  8. people who don't think before they act
  9. teenagers who think their fewer than eighteen years on this earth entitle them to be: rude, arrogant, dramatic, needy, the center of attention, complainers, disrespectful and obnoxious to anyone they want
  10. stale bread
  11. bad produce
  12. disorganization
  13. backstabbers
  14. being taken advantage of
  15. people who want something for nothing
  16. people who think that being a republican means that you're wealthy and that's why they want to be one
  17. poor customer service
  18. poor cell coverage
  19. people who wear cobalt blue and black and still think it looks good
  20. people who can't use the correct plural version of the word sister-in-law (or any relative-in-law) public restrooms
  21. liars
  22. thick chunky shoes
  23. fax machines
  24. sweet-n-low
  25. complainers
  26. college kids who think they have people fooled when they come home for the weekend (WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE SLEEPING AROUND AND GETTING DRUNK EVERY NIGHT!)
  27. professional sports
  28. that denomination of Christianity who make their own signs and yell through a bull horn that "everyone is going to hell" at the intersections of red lights
  29. people who have to drink to have a good time
  30. novelty sweaters
  31. poor drivers
  32. cut-off jean shorts
  33. know it alls
  34. people who have too much saliva in their mouth
  35. pleated pants
  36. dirty floors
  37. dust
  38. clutter
  39. laziness
  40. people who lack initiative
  41. the weather channel
  42. obnoxious celebrities
  43. The View
  44. polyester
  45. Wal-Mart
  46. leased vehicles
  47. trendy baby names
  48. re-runs
  49. people who use the possessive tense for things they don't own
  50. copy-cats
  51. favoritism
  52. modern art
  53. cigarettes
  54. Target (another blog for another time - DON'T REGISTER THERE)
  55. Alltel
  56. people who "don't write" thank you notes
  57. dial-up Internet
  58. telemarketers (no, I don't want to re-finance my house)
  59. narrow minds
  60. "my way or no way" attitudes

Please comment me and leave me your references for mental health help. LOL!

4 comments:

Matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I want to see the list of names..........lol

Anonymous said...

the anonymous is me Matthew....LaDonna

Anonymous said...

I find myself wondering if you will mellow with age and one day be seen wearing cut-off jean shorts...hmmm.

Marcy