Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I just couldn't keep it

Hello!

For those of you who read my previous blog, I hope you got a lot of enjoyment out of it. However......after thinking about it and deciding that I didn't want "White Trash" or "Annoying" to hunt me down like a dog and beat me, I decided to delete it. I mean, in all seriousness, what are the chances that any of them would have seen it? Well, if you're me and have my good fortune, they've all already seen it and are trying to locate our physical address.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two make me roll around laughing! I so miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

I see you also changed your format-nice look. Can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

Finally a picture! She is so gorgeous! I think she looks like her Momma. You two made a beautiful baby.
Love Ya,
Marcy

Anonymous said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

That story made me cry. Happy that everyone is healthy and home.

Love,
holly

Baby Warner said...

Holy cow that was a great pick-me up story to read! I was rolling, almost crying, and excited all at the same time! I am glad everything came out okay at the end for you all! Seems like it was only last week that we were in that type of stressful moment in the birthing room. Enjoy the miracle! Scott